About

————————— Updated March 30 2020 ——————————-

Covid-19 SPECIAL UPDATE:

At present, we are asking all our guests to hold onto their bookings if more than 1 month in advance and especially for June, July & August 2020.

At this time, DKRA are only accepting/taking 30% deposits for upcoming bookings (no matter when booked:  2019 or early 2020) and will NOT collect the remaining 70% of the booking fee until a couple of days prior to your arrival. 100% of your booking must be paid prior to picking up keys and information sheets for your resort stay and check-in.

If you hold onto your booking until 1 month (32 days) prior to your June, July & August Booking, and Canada is still under a Level 3 or 4 Travel Advisory – DKRA will happily refund your ENTIRE deposit or monies paid thus far, PLUS we will give you 10% off your next booking with us for 2021.

If you wish to Cancel a summer 2020 booking THAT BEGINS AFTER MAY 31st, DKRA will be taking the standard cancellation fee $200 + GST and refunding all other monies taken thus far. The cancellation fee will be rolled over into any other single booking you make over the next 5 years!! Bookings for April & May 2020 will receive a full refund if due to Covid-19.

We are The True North, strong and free…O Canada we stand on guard for thee! 

We will, get through this, Together!!

—————————- Updated March 30 2020 ——————————-

Kelowna Resort Accommodations, specialises in luxury resort rental accommodations in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
“The heart of the Okanagan valley”.

When our summer guests have left us for their winter hibernation, we welcome in our 8-month school based rental community.

Our total stock of inventory of short term rentals reduces down to a select number – available year-round at reasonable seasonal prices. Check here for suite availability.

We are – The BC Interiors Resort Accommodation Specialists – and we are here to help you.

We invite you to discover the sophistication and beauty of the Okanagan Valley whilst you stay at one of our three Downtown Resorts in Kelowna, all of which are located within walking distance to art galleries, restaurants, museums, theatres, night clubs, casino and convention centre and Prospera Place entertainment venue.

You can also stay South of Downtown in The Lower Mission area at Playa Del Sol and be minutes away from the largest and most child friendly beach in Kelowna.

And if getting out of town but still having all the amenities nearby, whilst being able to golf to your hearts content at affordable weekly rates, then Pinnacle Pointe is where you would want to be.

We are only ever a short drive from several award-winning golf courses, wineries and ski hills here in Kelowna and Our Luxurious Resorts offer many facilities to enhance your experience during your stay.  Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, steam rooms, full size tennis court, state of the art fitness and glorious Okanagan Sunshine.

Try  full on skiing up at Big White or Apex Mountain (mild downtown mind you) for those that visit us over winter.

We also offer Winter rentals targeted at those that attend schooling in one way or another here in Kelowna, the OK College or UBCO – 8 months stays at reasonable monthly rates (no taxes).

Contact us for details about the Resort you would like to stay in: info@dkra.ca