Issues: Water has unexpectedly Shut off
Your suite, identified on your check in document has been fitted with an Automatic Water Shut Off System by Sinope (Si-no-pay)
- Find the “hockey puck” water sensor that is beeping – (small square and white in colour as above).
- Identify the reason for the water “leak”
- Turn off any water sources that may be the cause of the leak – like the toilet fill valve comin our of the wall, or kitchen valves under the sink
- Dry off the bottom of the sensor and clean up water spill
- CALL the office to confirm the “leak” : 250-860-7368
- If it was a mishap – spilt water or toweling off after a shower, then you may reset the system yourself.
- Please see instuctions and identifications
- If you beleve the waterleak is ongoing – please call the office during buisiness hours: 250-860-7368 or after hours emergency: 778-436-8769.