by Discover Kelowna Resort Accommodations
We have new Yamaha 2018 model scooters
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Kelowna, our Scooter Rental services are available to the general public.
Call, email or walk-in to get a great deal on a full day, half day or even two hours of Scooter Rentals. We can even do a week long package.
Don’t spend money on a taxi just to pick up & drop off your ride, our Scooter Rentals location is in walking distance from all the downtown accommodations including Sunset Drive.
Staying with DKRA? – Ask about our In-house discounts.
Hourly Scooter Rentals Available (on request)*
- $85/4hr (for half-day)
- $125/8hr – pickup from 9 am – return up to 15 min prior to closing – 6pm
- $135 – 24hr period – Multiple days will be charged at the 8hr rate
- $500 Deductible, or if renting for multiple days, you may opt for a $10 per day deductible waiver
- Insurance is included and covers “at fault” for collisions only – deductible must be paid, scooter damages not included
- 1 D.O.T.-approved helmet included per rental
Based on the proven BWs50 platform, the Zuma X includes all of the BW’s great features including its incredible fuel economy, in a package that is highlighted by its eye-catching “supersport styling”. With a Red & Black Finish, it will help keep you noticed in traffic.
Great for the taller riders amongst us.
Capable of taking a person up to 87Kg (192 lb)
Fun has never been so sporty!
The easy to ride Vino makes more sense than ever as a stylish mode of transport around Kelowna. With its beautiful European inspired curves, low centre of gravity and ease of rider access – this is a must for those that may think of themselves as not so sporty, but still want to take a ride.
Great for all rider heights.
Capable of taking a person up to 77Kg (179 lb)
Style all the way!
- Incorporate lockable storage for helmets under the seat.
- Run on Regular 87 Octane Gas. (4.5 litres – 50 Km per litre)
- Are 49cc LSM’s capable of at least 50km per hour.
- Equipped with handle levers for front and rear brakes. (like a normal bicycle)
- Have fully automatic CVT transmissions. (Twist the throttle and Go – no gears to change)
To Operate one of our scooters
- You MUST possess a valid class 5 or 7 Canadian car driver’s license (not learners) or international equivalent AND be 19 years old or over.
- Liability waivers must be signed by all scooter riders
- For each individual rental, a CAD$500 damage deposit via credit card (in the operators name) is a requirement.
We want you to have fun with our Scooter Rentals in Kelowna, and as such with all DKRA scooters being Limited-Speed Motorcycles, operators must stay** within the city limits. All 211.8 square kilometres can be legally explored with our BRAND NEW 2018 Yamaha Scooters.
You can rent one of our scooters if you have a full drivers licence. A motorcycle licence is NOT required but you must always wear a helmet.
Note: Sunglasses, sunscreen and appropriate clothing/footwear are advisable to make your riding pleasureable.
*Rates do not include Local/Provincial/Federal – mandated taxes.
**It is illegal to venture out of the Kelowna City Limits on a DKRA Scooter Rental.
Sights To See
Kelowna’s weather is very conducive to bike riding, and what better way to explore Kelowna than on your very own gas powered scooter rental. See the breathtaking views from the top of Knox Mountain in downtown Kelowna, or Pyramid Winery at the top of Lakeshore drive or the fabulous Dilworth Mountain – all without breaking a sweat?
Check out McKinley Beach, Boyce-Gyro Beach, Rotary Park Beach, City Park (Downtown) Beach, Mission Creek Regional Park or one of the myriad of pedestrian accessible beaches in Kelowna, then take a scooter rental and in one day you could visit ALL of them. Why miss out on what Kelowna has to offer, and on your journey, pick up some local produce from one of the many farm outlets or the Kelowna Farmers and Crafters market at Orchard Park Mall.